Equity Release Mortgage
Release the equity tied up in your property using an equity release product.
An equity release mortgage is available to over 55 year old customers only and differs from a traditional mortgage in a number of ways;
- Capital can be drawn from your existing property
- Take a lump sum to pay for that dream holiday, home improvements or giving an advance on the kid’s inheritance
- Supplement your income by arranging a monthly income from the equity stuck in your home
- An equity release mortgage can help in purchasing a property
- You don’t need to make repayments to your mortgage
- But you can repay monthly or in lump sums
Mortgages for home movers
Getting independent advice when arranging your new mortgage is paramount.
Your Acorn.Mortgage expert will work with you from our extensive panel to get you the best mortgage for your situation.
- Fixed, discounted and variable rates
- Terms to suit your position
- Help with moving your mortgage to your new house
Contact our mortgage experts early to;
- Assess your buying power for your new home
- Ensure your new home mortgage repayments will be affordable
- Work with the lender and other professionals to ensure your move is hitch free and on time.
Mortgages for First Time Buyers
Self-build mortgages and finance
Self-build mortgages and finance are very similar to development finance for housebuilders, Acorn.Finance has extensive experience working with small and large housebuilders and can apply this experience to assessing your self-build project, making sure you get off to a great start.
As well as standard construction we have access to a variety of specialist schemes for energy efficient houses and those reaching the PassivHaus standard.